Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dear diary,

"What a day it's been."

If I was to use this as a journal, I'd have have to talk about things like "Making some sort of sweet oat bread today. Silly recipe wanted only 3/4 of a cup of water to wet 2 cups of flour and another 1/2 cup of oats! Can you believe that? Yeah, neither could the bread maker. It was really straining, so I gave it at least an 1/8 cup more, and it could have used still a bit more. Poor thing." Now, wouldn't that be boring? Well, fine, I can do that too.

In other news, I got this nifty addition to my template. Unfortunately it doesn't do well at the whole not putting a link on archive page posts that don't have bits to expand, but it works great on the first page. But only if you've got java script on. Otherwise you'll either be forced to see or never see spoilers I may post and hide in such a way as, well, this.

No comments: